[Melbourne-pm] Back to Perl.... Next meeting Wednesday 15th October

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Tue Sep 23 01:39:22 PDT 2008

On 23/09/2008, at 5:55 PM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> I'm unilaterally[2] deciding to move the next meeting
> date to the following Wednesday 15th October.

Just say we are having it, as (almost) always, on the third last
Tuesday in October.

Suits me very well. I have something that outranks Melb-PM on the 8th.

But as usual recently I haven't got anything of relevance to say,
although it would be good to hear Guy Morton expand on his recent
throwaway line about JavaScript and SVG.

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer
http://www.transforum.net/