[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting, THURSDAY 16th October

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Oct 13 00:09:03 PDT 2008

Because there seems to be an irresolvable set of conflicts for this week's
meeting, we're going to hijack^Wcrash^Wjoin our friends at the OSIA meeting,
which already has a Perl Monger presenting (albeit not about Perl):

	OSIA Melbourne
	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	When:    Thursday Week - 7pm October 16th.
	What:    Alec Clews of Voga Consulting is presenting
	         "Building a Business Value Demo"
	Where:   Innovation @ 257 Level One,
	         Emirates House, 257 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD.
	Details: http://osia.net.au/mel-oct-2008

Cheerio,

	Paul

--