[Melbourne-pm] Venue for next meeting - 9th April

leif.eriksen at salmat.com.au leif.eriksen at salmat.com.au
Sun Mar 16 19:20:05 PDT 2008

> * Leif suggested OpenHub and is looking into it (has looked into it?)
>   Level 2, 140 Queen St, Melbourne

I was looking, but as the pub was winning I didnt push it.

I'll call them to check on availability for the 9th, but after the other
venues firm up or fade away a bit first, given how many there are.

I'd rather make a definite booking then say "we might want it" then
cancel. I think we'll be in a position to make a decision by the end of
the week.

Leif Eriksen | Development Engineer
Salmat BusinessForce
2 Military Road