[Melbourne-pm] How to build a local module repository

Patrick Donelan pat at patspam.com
Sun Jun 1 20:52:11 PDT 2008

Brian d foy wrote about using CPAN::Mini to do something similar in the Fall
2007 issue of The Perl Review (first page sample available
here<http://www.theperlreview.com/SamplePages/ThePerlReview-v4i0.p9.pdf>).
There's been a few blog posts recently about CPAN::Mini (Perlbuzz etc..)
which Google should turn up, and I can bring along my copy of TPR to the
next meeting if you don't have one to hand. I haven't tried it myself so not
sure if it will solve your problem, but might be a good place to start.

Cheers,

Patrick Donelan
http://patspam.com