[Melbourne-pm] Inventory of books

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Jul 31 03:45:10 PDT 2008

G'day folk,

For those who didn't know, O'Reilly has kindly sent Melbourne Perl Mongers
various books over the years and until now these have been stored at
myinternet/editure.  Additionally we've also received other books from other
sources.  Since we're no longer meeting at editure, the books are currently at
my house until we arrange a better location.

Anyway for your information, the books we own are below.  This list is also at:
http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Bookshelf

	Mastering Regular Expressions 2/e, Jeffrey E. F. Friedl
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596002893/index.html

	Practical mod_perl, Stas Bekman, Eric Cholet
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596002275/index.html

	Google Hacks, Tara Calishain, Rael Dornfest
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596004477/index.html

	Perl in a Nutshell, Stephen Spainhour, Ellen Siever, Nathan Patwardhan
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565922860/index.html
	( was part of the Perl CD Bookshelf
	(http://press.oreilly.com/pub/pr/860) but we seem to have lost the CD)

	Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C, Lincoln Stein, Doug MacEachern
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565925670/index.html

	Learning Perl Objects, References, and Modules, Randal L. Schwartz
	http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596004781/

	Perl 5 interactive course, Jon Orwant
	http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/2318
	( "interactive" CD appears to be missing )

	Sams Teach Yourself Apache 2 in 24 Hours, Daniel López Ridruejo; Ian
	Kallen
	http://safari.ibmpressbooks.com/0672323559

	The C Programming Language 2/e, Kernighan, Ritchie
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_C_Programming_Language_(book)

	Apache Server 2.0, Ryan B Bloom
	http://www.net-security.org/review.php?id=60

It is possible that we have other books as well, that are currently in the
possession of our members.  If you think you might have one such, please drop me
a note or add its details to the Borrowed books section of:

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Bookshelf

If you'd like to borrow a book, please send a note to me and add your name and
book request to the Borrowing requests section.

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Bookshelf

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |