[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting: THIS WEEK: 9th July

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at rea-group.com
Wed Jul 9 00:06:06 PDT 2008

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> G'day folk,
>
> Our next meeting will take place this Wednesday, 9th July starting at 6:30pm.
>
> 	Level 1
> 	172 Flinders St
> 	(just opposite Federation Square)
> 	Map: http://preview.tinyurl.com/6sa7l8

I'm afraid I'll likely be rather late; I'll look for you in the regular
pub over the road first though. (Or  do you think you'll try a different
one?)

Cheers,
Toby

--
Toby Corkindale
Software developer

Warning - This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately on (61 3) 9897 1121 or by reply email to the sender. You
must destroy the e-mail immediately and not use, copy, distribute or
disclose the contents.