[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne.pm venue needed!

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Wed Feb 20 17:29:08 PST 2008

I've had a callback, and they are definitely interested in hosting us,
in principle. They need to check their future bookings to see if there's
anything stopping them from that point. They would also like some of us
to come and check the place out to make sure it meets our needs. Its in
the same building as ThoughtWorks, which is where the Melbourne Ruby
USers Group meets, near the legal end of town. There are thus some
really great bars nearby, some of which I've still got good credit
at....

Whilst it wont have a bar, it does have _everything_ else - internet,
projectors, whiteboards etc.

Maybe there's a niche for a BeerHub - the coworking pub ...

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au