[Melbourne-pm] The end of an Association

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Wed Feb 20 16:44:46 PST 2008

What the?

Is this just an administrative / paperwork type end to PerlMongers,
some sort of shuffling of structure, or are we talking the finish of
PerlMongers - dissolved, gone, finito, no more user group for Perl
people?

Not sure I understand quite what is being said here - taken at face
value this would mean that Perl is fading technology.

Thanks

Andrew