[Melbourne-pm] Australia's garbage computer training offerings

Alec Clews alec.clews at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:35:32 PST 2008

Education of IT professionals is one of my little hobby horses and I
wrote some pithy words on what I thought were important topics for a
novice developer to target in the first few months and years

http://alecthegeek.wordpress.com/2008/11/03/what-a-young-developer-needs-to-know/

It's only my personal opinion and I claim no special expertise beyond
general IT technical background. Please feel free to critique