[Melbourne-pm] examples of Parse::Yapp use?

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Wed Apr 9 22:09:57 PDT 2008

I don't seem to be able to find a simple example of Parse::Yapp out
there that actually works.  I am able to construct a grammar and lexer
routine and run my files through that, but at no point can I get the
results of any of the parsed text out of the module and into the body
of my code ... most frustrating ...

Does anyone have a short example showing how to use Parse::Yapp?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank