[Melbourne-pm] Registration for OSDC 2007 finally open

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Fri Sep 21 18:49:08 PDT 2007

I tried it earlier this morning and have received both my e-mail
confirmations so it looks like it should work for others.

Just follow the instructions at the top of http://osdc.com.au/
registration/ to 1. register and 2. pay. (If you are going to pay by
credit card/PayPal you should note the OS7xxxxx invoice number that
the registration process allocates you and re-enter that when you pay.)

If I could get it right first shot, nobody else has any excuses.

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer
http://www.transforum.net/