[Melbourne-pm] SGM on Future status (was RE: This week?)

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:13:59 PDT 2007

I am in US so cannot attend Skud's talk -- I'm having my own 'holiday', 3
weeks of training and consulting :-(.

However the SGM is a good idea. Had anyone 'asked' the OSDC committee if
this is something they want to take further? They may want to minute that
decision.

I guess the only requirement for the SGM is a) That's is quorate, b) Enough
notice is given to the financial membership and c) there is a motion to vote
on.

How's this for a motion

"Melbourne Perl Mongers should dissolve as an association and hand over all
its assets to the Open Source Developers Conference Association (OSDC) and
in future Melbourne Perl Mongers will be a special interest group of the
OSDC for all financial and legal purposes"

Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>