[Melbourne-pm] March Meeting Notes up

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Wed Mar 14 17:34:45 PDT 2007

http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Meeting_History_2007
<http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Meeting_History_2007>

Please add, correct and expand!!!

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au