[Melbourne-pm] Meeting TONIGHT

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Mar 13 21:34:25 PDT 2007

Woops, I just resent last weeks mail - should have read it more
carefully :-)

Scooter

On 14/03/2007, at 3:05 PM, Paul Fenwick wrote:

> Scott Penrose wrote:
>
>> Just a quick reminder that our regular monthly meeting will run next
>> week on Wednesday 14th.
>
> Time sure flies when you're having fun, it's next week already!  I
> look
> forward to seeing you all at tonight's meeting! ;)
>
>          Date:       Wednesday 14th March 2007 (TONIGHT)
>          Time:       6:30pm
>          Location:   Level 8, 14 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
>
> Cheerio,
>
> 	Paul
>
> --
> Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/
> Director of Training                   | Ph:  +61 3 9354 6001
> Perl Training Australia                | Fax: +61 3 9354 2681

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.