[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers Meeting 12/Jan

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:59:05 PST 2007

Just a reminder about tonight's Perl Mongers meeting:

It's from 6'ish until we move on for food (or stay and have pizzas) at
the Goat Brewery. Could whoever arrives first please cast about for a
large table.

We have at least ten people so far who have indicated they are coming,
so the good news is that you will not be forced to listen to me all
night waxing lyrical about the wonderful ale.

As well as the excellent cask conditioned beer they describe their
offerings as follows:

"Red and white wine, champers,  good quality vodka, gin and single
malt whisky.  Re food we have excellent pizzas- 4 types but  can do
one off customs too."

Directions:

The Brewery is located on North St directly opposite Clark St,
Richmond. Melway 44-J8

Trams:

Service 24 or 109 down Victoria Street Alight outside Centro Victoria
Gardens shopping centre and walk down the side of the shopping centre
past Fitness First and continue to David St, Appleton St and then
Clark St.

or

Service 48 or 75 down Bridge Road
Alight just before Richmond Bridge, walk back and turn right at the
hotel into River St and then North St.

If you get lost my mobile number is 0425-770-886.

--
Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>             Melbourne, Australia.
Jabber:  alecclews at jabber.org.au             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C