[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting?

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:16:02 PST 2007

Directions to the Goat Brewery

The Brewery is located on North St directly opposite Clark St,
Richmond. Melway 44-J8

Trams:

Service 24 or 109 down Victoria Street
Alight outside Centro Victoria Gardens shopping centre and walk down
the side of the shopping centre past Fitness First and continue to
David St, Appleton St and then Clark St.

or

Service 48 or 75 down Bridge Road
Alight just before Richmond Bridge, walk back and turn right at the
hotel into River St and then North St.

Pub is open from 17:00-23:00 on Friday's

Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>             Melbourne, Australia.
Jabber:  alecclews at jabber.org.au             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C
blog:http://alecthegeek.wordpress.com/