[Melbourne-pm] Postcode verification

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Wed Feb 14 20:59:03 PST 2007

If you wanted to get really serious about accurate address processing,
you could contact a company called Axciom and get their PAFLink
software, it will tell not only if the postcode is correct, but also if
the address is valid, and potentially reformat it to AusPost
requirements, plus give you the DPID for the address.

AusPost do have a subscription service for the postcode, NSP etc tables.

  _____