[Melbourne-pm] Web Application Developer/Integrator position at Monash

Stephen Edmonds Stephen.Edmonds at its.monash.edu.au
Sun Feb 11 16:02:53 PST 2007

There is a ten month position available at Monash (Clayton campus):

  Web Application Developer/Integrator

  Flexible Learning and Teaching Program
  Information Technology Services Division

  We are seeking a highly skilled Perl developer with a great attitude
  to join our enthusiastic team. You will enjoy working collaboratively
  in designing and developing innovative, rigorous solutions within an
  enterprise-wide, database-backed web application environment; have
  expertise in Linux, Oracle, HTML::Mason (or equivalent); be keen to
  learn and solutions focused with excellent organisational skills.
  Experience with Java, portals, LMSs and usability would be highly
  regarded.

  Salary range: $57,379-$62,934 pa HEW Level 7 plus superannuation

  Applications close: Friday, 23 February 2007

  Applications: By email addressed to Mrs Kate Wrathall at
                kate.wrathall at its.monash.edu.au

  http://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/job.asp?refnumber=G077483

--
Stephen Edmonds