[Melbourne-pm] Meeting 14th February 2007 [Talks wanted]

blm at woodheap.org blm at woodheap.org
Mon Feb 5 16:07:08 PST 2007

G'day everyone,

You and all of your friends, family and other interested people are invited to
our meeting next week.

        Date:           Wednesday 14th February 2007
        Time:           6:30pm
        Location:       Editure
			(Usual place)
                        Level 8, 14 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne

Talks are currently being sought.  If you have a talk that you would like
to give please do not hesitate to email me.

Regards,

Ben Marsh
Treasurer
Melbourne Perl Mongers