[Melbourne-pm] Namespace Guidelines?

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 01:40:11 PST 2007

Hey Kat,

Don't know of any guidelines off the top of my head that I could point
you to, but why not start local packages with your own organisation
name? That way, you're guaranteeing you won't be clashing with
anything on CPAN.

If that's too broad, you could do:

  Org::Division::Branch::Package
  Org::App::Object