[Melbourne-pm] Looking for suggestions

Brendon Oliver brendon.oliver at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:19:39 PST 2007

On Monday 17 December 2007 09:06:20 Steve Sabljak wrote:

> Would Games::Scrabble, Games::Literati, or Games::Boggle not do the trick?
> Or are you looking for something more general?

bah! I must have been looking in the wrong places - just using the links on
the search.cpan.org home page... never occurred to me to just search for
Games::*, I was looking at text searching & such.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a look at those as a starting point.

Cheers,

- Brendon

--
There are running jobs.  Why don't you go chase them?

 09:17:08 up 7 days,  2:48,  8 users,  load average: 0.43, 0.32, 0.55