[Melbourne-pm] Tonight's meeting - Wednesday 12th @REA

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Tue Dec 11 20:49:01 PST 2007

On 12/12/2007, at 1:14 PM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> Next week is also Perl's 20th birthday.  Who's bringing cake tonight?

Not me. I've already done my turn on the cake roster for 2007.

Hope you get more there tonight than I did, but I won't be one since
another seasonal obligation has priority.

But I also wanted to stick my nose in to mention to those not
fortunate enough to get there that OSDC 2007 was so good it even
helped me get over my ancient dislike of Brisbane.

> Alfie John wrote:
>> Hi (),
>>
>> I invite you all to the next Melbourne Perl Mongers:
>>
>>   When: Wednesday 12th, December 2007, 6:30pm
>>   Where: REA ( 678 Victoria Street, Richmond - next to Victoria
>> Gardens SC )
>>   Who: All are welcome
>>   What:
>>     - Kirrily will be giving a talk on packaging Perl applications
>>     - Drinks at the Terminus Hotel
>>
>> __END__

Before next time can we please have some well advertised arrangements
for late entry for those who get delayed in unfamiliar traffic.

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer
http://www.transforum.net/