[Melbourne-pm] State of the association?

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Mon Aug 20 17:25:22 PDT 2007

I posted a mail suggesting we get one of our compulsory meetings out of
the way before or after the next MPM - so now we have an agenda item!!!

So I propose (again) we have a committee meeting before/after the next
MPM.

Any takers ?

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au