[Melbourne-pm] Web Performance Testing

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Sep 13 22:53:59 PDT 2006

What do you guys recommend for Web Performance Testing ?
i.e. latency and hits per second on a set of request, tuneable to
numbers, times etc.

I wrote a suite called STS (literally, Scott's Test Suite) to do this
more than 5 years ago, which we still use, but I thought maybe there
is some better stuff around.

What do people use that is relatively simple etc?

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Open source developer
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Open sauce usually ends up never coming out (of the bottle).

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.