[Melbourne-pm] SWIG compile errors?

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Thu Sep 7 19:34:39 PDT 2006

Well I have built it on Solaris, but a long time ago. And I used gcc rather than Workshop (as it was then, now its called Studio as you mentioned).

But looking at the error, the parameter maybe_tainted sounds like it should be bool (or bool *) - so perhaps a cast to char * at the appropriate point will be enough  - if maybe_tainted is indeed being used in a boolean way (e.g. just being used to check it is or isnt zero), the cast will be innocuous.

Do you have a non-Sun platform you can compile this on ? Perhaps you can compare the generated code.