[Melbourne-pm] Only 2 days left to buy the Perl eBook Bundle from Apress!

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue May 30 15:55:26 PDT 2006

Cheap books :-)

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.

--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.