[Melbourne-pm] Gallery help

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed May 3 22:59:44 PDT 2006

Hey Guys

Gallery is now progressing nicely. I have a Simple interface, part of
a Flickr interface, lots of test cases and working on a new Local
interface (my own variety of Simple, but with permanent thumbnail
store, better searching etc).

I am looking for some volunteers that would be interested in looking
at the interface (API) and code etc.

The trick is that I might be building something too complicated to
use - it should be simple but you never know until you try it - it is
easy to fog up your own view of the world you are building :-)

Anyone interested in taking a look?

Scooter