[Melbourne-pm] Wierd CGI Error - different displays for different executers

Sam Brent sambrent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 18:45:48 PST 2006

Hi Paul,
Thanks so much for your help, I tried adding $round into the
start_html() so it prints the value of $round into the titlebar, but
it printed fine so i don't think it's an issue of path.

Also, since I'm not getting any "erorrs" per se, fatalsToBrowser
doesn't do anything :(

Thanks for trying though mate, I really appreciate it.

me.

--
Samuel James Brent
MSN: sammyleephd at hotmail.com