[Melbourne-pm] Wierd CGI Error - different displays for different executers

Sam Brent sambrent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:57:56 PST 2006

Hi, thanks everyone for getting back to me.

I'm not reading from a file exactly, I'm using LWP to get data from a
webpage then reinterpreting that data and printing it on my webpage.
I don't think it's a permission problem, i've given chmod 777 to
everything including the folder my script is running in and it's still
doing the same thing.

I think that's what you meant, I'm still learning UNIX so I may be wrong...

If anyone else has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Sammy.

P.S. It also wasnt an issue of filestructure, since i'm using just
this script, a pm in the same folder and LWP. ta.

--
Samuel James Brent
MSN: sammyleephd at hotmail.com
Mobile: 0419201806