[Melbourne-pm] Picture Management API

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Mar 14 17:47:20 PST 2006

On 15/03/2006, at 12:42, Mathew Robertson wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> Is this "Gallery API" a C library, or a CPAN module?
>
>> But what I want here is just step one - the Gallery API.

I don't mind. Why ? Have you a C example?
If it is in another language and is already what I want, I will use
it :-)
If I am writing it myself, I will use Perl.

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.