[Melbourne-pm] Meeting next week - 8th March

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Mar 2 19:10:36 PST 2006

Hey guys

I am looking for some feedback on what you would like to see
on Catalyst and how you would like to see it.

For example, I could go down the path of writing some code on the
fly, getting some basic feedback and generally teaching on the fly.
Alternatively I could do a more dry presentation of how you use a MVC

I would love to hear some feedback before I get down to the nitty
gritty of actually writing my talk this weekend :-)

Scooter