[Melbourne-pm] Comments sought on my latest CPAN upload

Ben Marsh blm at woodheap.org
Thu Mar 2 17:16:17 PST 2006

Hello,

I have recently uploaded App::GUI::Notepad to CPAN. It is basically a
very simple text editor written in Perl.  It is however only the tip of
the iceburg with relation to my planned spare time open source projects.

I would really appreciate it if people could download it and give it a
spin on the various platforms that they run Perl on.  Also it would be
great if people could look at the code and offer peer review comments.

http://search.cpan.org/~blm/App-GUI-Notepad-0.03/lib/App/GUI/Notepad.pm

Thanks,

Ben Marsh