[Melbourne-pm] [Melbourne-PM] Senior Portal Developer / Integrator needed

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:26:21 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I've been asked to forward this through:

--- 8< ---

We are seeking a highly skilled Perl developer with a great attitude
to join our enthusiastic team. You will enjoy designing and developing
innovative, rigorous solutions within an enterprise-wide,
database-backed web application environment; have expertise in Linux,
Oracle, HTML::Mason (or equivalent); an ability to mentor and lead; be
solutions focused with excellent organisational skills. Experience
with Java, portals, LMSs and usability would be highly regarded.

More information can be found at
http://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/job.asp?refnumber=G066982&work=&staff=General&faculty=&keyword=&whichpage=5&pagesize=5

Applications close: Friday, 7 July 2006

Alfie John