[Melbourne-pm] Single vs double quotes: no real difference (was Re: Delivering PDFs via CGI)

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Jun 20 13:31:39 PDT 2006

I like it - you definitely described my erratic behaviour too :-)

Scooter

On 20/06/2006, at 17:14, Sisyphus wrote:

> [...]

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.