[Melbourne-pm] FW: Positions with Oracle: VIC/NSW

David Talamelli david.talamelli at oracle.com
Tue Aug 15 19:20:13 PDT 2006

To follow up on some initial enquiries, I am mindful that my previous email is a bit off topic for the Perl Users Group - however with some of these roles Perl experience on top of other skill sets may be suitable for these roles.  The last thing I want to do is send spam mail to the group - but I did want to make yourselves aware of the opportunities here at Oracle - if not for these positions at least to provide a contact for you if you do want to see what we are doing here.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards;

David Talamelli