[Melbourne-pm] Last chance for Perl Monger T-Shirts

Adam Clarke adam.clarke at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Aug 3 04:46:33 PDT 2006

Below is a repeat of my original email. Note that I'm cosing the orders
at COB tomorrow (Friday 4th August).

============
Hi Perl people,

Scott Penrose and I decided to organise a Perl Monger T-Shirt order on
the back of these guys efforts ( http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml ).

Strategic Data have volunteered to put in a bulk order and handle
shipping for all Australian Perl Mongers.

We will put in an order for and invoice anyone who fills in the form
referenced below and responds to our confirmation email.

The final price is not yet known but it will be in the $20 - $25 range.
When the T's arrive we'll re-bundle them into Perl Monger batches and
re-ship them to the appropriate contact person.

Anyone who has not paid their invoice by shipment time (whenever that
ends up being) can pay a bit extra to have it shipped direct to them
from us.

You can place an order here ...

     http://tinyurl.com/gz829

... feel free to organise joint orders amongst yourselves as long as
their is someone who is happy to get an invoice for the whole order.
Otherwise have people put in an order individually.

Please pass this on to your network. The deadline for orders is the 4th
of August, 2006.

Cheers
--
Adam Clarke