[Melbourne-pm] Talks for May meeting

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:32:33 PDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:55, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> Alec Clews wrote:
> > I could give a demo of EPIC <http://e-p-i-c.sourceforge.net/> on Linux?
> > I do not yet have it installed and I have not used for some time so the
> > presentation quality may be patchy. If you get a better offer take it!
> >
> > However the debugger is dead flash!
>
> I would love to see a demo of EPIC.  I keep meaning to try it, but just
> haven't made the time for it.

Sorry -- I just woke up to the fact that I already have a meeting on that day
and I can't move it :-(. Now that I have EPIC installed I am afraid it will
have to wait for another meeting

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>, Melbourne Australia
jabber: alecclews at jabber.org.au      skype: alecclews