[Melbourne-pm] Meeting TOMORROW night!

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Apr 18 15:33:12 PDT 2006

G'day Andrew,

Andrew Savige wrote:

> Is there be a computer available at myinternet for me to use tonight?
> If not, could a kind monger bring their laptop along tonight so I can plug my
> memory stick into it? All I need is a browser and perl (any OS should be OK).
> Please let me know if you're able to help.

There should be a machine at the meeting you can use, and I'll definitely have
my laptop which you can also use if required.  I also have no doubt there'll be
plenty of other mongers with laptops about, so there shouldn't be any problems
in gaining access to technology.

I look forward to your presentations tonight!

All the best,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/