[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne job - Perl, SQL Guru Programmer

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Mon Oct 24 02:23:58 PDT 2005

Perl, SQL Guru Programmer

* 1.5MBps home broadband included
* Perl, SQL, Linux
* small, highly successful company

This is a great job working in a small and highly successful company where
there is a passion for open source technologies.

This company has developed a mission critical online service and is being
used by an ever growing client base. It's a great company to work at if you
like being on a successful team of smart people in a fun environment.

The key requirements for this role is outstanding Perl coding skills and
excellent knowledge of SQL, relational database design, ER modelling etc.

We're looking for people with a passion for technology - perhaps someone
from the Linux hacker culture (hacker as in 'serious coder', not 'cracker').

You'll need to be very comfortable working in a Linux environment.

It would be advantageous but not essential to have front end development
experience - DHTML, Javascript, CSS.

Ideally you will have a Computer Science degree or equivalent

Your personal attributes:

# Passion for technology
# Enjoy working in a small company
# Ability to gain win respect of your fellow team members
# Diplomacy
# Collaboration
# Strong verbal and written English communication skills

If this sounds like you then please send your resume to
info at flatraterecruitment.com.au

Phone enquiries to (03) 9696 1616

Please note this is a permanent role and we cannot accept interstate or
international applications.