[Melbourne-pm] October's meeting

Hamish Carpenter hamish.carpenter at its.monash.edu.au
Sun Oct 9 18:19:04 PDT 2005

I have just completed my paper so having a talk on wednesday
would be an excelent incentive to do my slides!

My talk title, after Damian Conways Presentation Akido
course suggested sexing it up, is:  Clearing the Fog:
Visualling Relationships Between HTML::Mason Components

Its abstract is:

Template driven web applications involve complicated
hierarchies of relationships.  This paper [read: talk] will
discuss the benefits of mapping these relationships and one
implementation for HTML::Mason templates with visualisation
using GraphViz.

If people are interestedI'd like the chance.  It won't be
polished but we all love alpha releases, don't we?

Hamish Carpenter