[Melbourne-pm] Free mod_perl 2 talk and meeting with Stas

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed May 25 16:13:57 PDT 2005

Hey Stas,

We will be very happy to see you again :-)

OK. Our normal perl mongers meeting would be Wednesday the 8th. Is
that too early for you ?
If not, I can start promoting ASAP. If you would prefer I am sure we
could arrange it for the following Wednesday.

Thanks again, and welcome again :-)

Scott

On 26/05/2005, at 5:19, Stas Bekman wrote:

> OK, I now have my tickets and I'll be in Melbourne:
>
>    Monday - 6 June 2005 .. Tuesday - 14 June 2005
>
> Feel free to propose the best date for the talk that suits the mongers
> group. I'd suggest to allocate as much time as possible so we can
> get more
> into details and have more time for questions. Especially now that
> mod_perl 2.0 is finally out.
>
> I also now have a business visa, should your company want to hire
> me to
> help me pay the travel expenses.
>
> --

- --
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.