[Melbourne-pm] Damian seminar June 22 in Melbourne

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Sun May 22 21:08:55 PDT 2005

Deborah Pickett wrote:

> Hear IT futurist Dr Damian Conway discuss four emerging information
> technologies that in the coming decade will almost certainly kill, and then
> eat, dozens of existing businesses. He'll also examine how the eventual
> convergence of these technologies may fundamentally change how we work, play
> and live.

Though, to be perfectly honest, nothing I'm going to talk about is likely to
be a big surprise to anyone who follows the tech news and can draw logical
conclusions from the trend towards technological convergence and the
burgeoning importance of the information economy over traditional goods and
services.

The breakfast will probably be tasty though. ;-)

Damian