[Melbourne-pm] help with HTML::Mason and RT3?

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Thu Jun 30 00:36:56 PDT 2005

I've confirmed that my basic HTML::Mason setup works by moving the
DocumentRoot to another directory and creating a basic Mason test
file as given in the perldoc entry, so at least we know that bit
works ...

anyway, as Andrew pointed out, it's the middle of the night in the
US where most of the RT developers are based, so we'll see what they
say by our time tomorrow ...

Regards and thanks for the help everyone,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences