[Melbourne-pm] Fwd: Service Announcement - Perl Documentation approved for ThoutReader format on Perl.com

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Jul 31 18:02:03 PDT 2005

Enjoy

Begin forwarded message:

--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.