[Melbourne-pm] Meeting tomorrow?

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Tue Aug 9 04:35:32 PDT 2005

No, I don't want to "talk" per se, but I had good intentions of
suggesting a bit earlier that it could be interesting to have a compare
notes on the state of deployment of Perl 6/Pugs/Parrot/Ponie/etc.
seeing is it is starting to sound like they may almost be getting
usable/useful.

As part of that question, I understand some planned features of Perl 6
are being prototyped in Perl 5 modules, so it would be really good if
anybody who has tested those waters could share their experience for
the benefit of those still waiting and hoping.

On 09/08/2005, at 1:57 PM, Scott Penrose wrote:

> So... Anyone want to talk about anything vaguely Perl Related.

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer
http://www.transforum.net/