[Melbourne-pm] Further call for reviewers

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Sep 16 22:25:56 CDT 2004

G'day folk,

First of all a *huge* thankyou to everyone who has volunteered to review
papers for the OSDC later this year.  Your assistance is very much
appreciated.

This is a quick note to say that we don't have *enough* reviewers (yet).
    So if you intended to volunteer and you haven't done it yet, please
get in contact with me and tell me how many papers you're happy to
review between now(ish) and October 8th.  Reviewing shouldn't take much
more than 2 hours per paper.

This is a great opportunity to help OSDC get the highest quality papers
as possible and a good opportunity for you to get a sneak preview into
what the conference is going to be like.

Thanks for your help,

    Jacinta Richardson

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |