[Melbourne-pm] [JOB] We may be looking for a programmer ...

Rick Measham rickm at isite.net.au
Sun Sep 5 17:06:05 CDT 2004

We may be looking for a programmer to start this or next week.

First-time programmers are welcome (and expected ... we're not paying much!)

I've developed a project over the past 18 months and it's now ready
to enter maintenence/administration mode. I'm moving on to another
company in two weeks.

I'll need you resume along with some code examples. If you're a
member on PerlMonks, I'd like your username there.

SPECIAL BONUS: If you have a background that includes graphic design,
you'll be looked upon with favor. The project involves heavy use of
PDF.

For now this isn't an official advertisement, just a forward notice.
If you're interested, send me an application at this address -- or
you can wait until I say it's official.

Cheers!
Rick

             There are 10 kinds of people:
   those that understand binary, and those that don't.
   The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
     is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners