[Melbourne-pm] Melb.PM site updates

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Sun Oct 31 20:57:35 CST 2004

G'day everyone,

This is just a quick note to say that I've updated the mailing list
information on melbourne.pm.org to point to the new mailman interface.
I've also made a few minor changes elsewhere in the site (updated PTA
info in Melbourne Perl Shops, and a slight clean-up of our meeting
information).

If anyone spots anything that I may have broken, or have not fixed as
well as I should, then please let me know.  ;)

Cheers,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/