[Melbourne-pm] New committee photo

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Oct 13 19:28:42 CDT 2004

G'day Everyone,

Those of you who attended the AGM last night would have noticed that I
was taking a few snaps with a cheap digital camera.  I've got a few
shots to process, but in the mean-time there's a photograph of your new
committee available at:

	http://pjf.id.au/perl/melb.pm/

Permission is granted to Melb.PM members to copy, distribute, modify, or
otherwise do what they like with the photograph provided that the
photographer (that's me!) is acknowledged.

Sorry I don't have more pictures available yet, it's a busy busy week!

Cheerio,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/