[Melbourne-pm] Perl Security and Databases double offer

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Oct 5 01:16:34 CDT 2004

G'day Melb.PM,

Perl Training Australia has a special deal regarding our upcoming Perl
Security and Database courses:

         Book on one of our upcoming advanced courses and
         get a 50% discount on the other!

Furthermore, as a special deal for Melb.PM members, you will receive a
*free* Perl book of your choice if you mention Melb.PM when you make
your booking[1].

This applies to the following two courses in Melbourne:

      Perl Security                  - 22nd October 2004
      Database Programming with Perl - 5th Nov 2004

That's right, you can come on both courses for the total cost of
$990 (GST inclusive).

If you have already booked on one of these courses, you can book
on the other course for only $330 (GST inclusive).

All courses are fully catered.

For more information about these courses see our webpage at:

         http://perltraining.com.au/

I look forward to seeing you on our courses.

All the very best,

	Paul

[1] This free book doesn't stack with our early bird special, however it
does mean that Melb.PM members can ignore the early bird dates if they wish.

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/